2/14/2014

tips to use your "not technically good" photographs

Some days ago, while I was looking through my image collection in my computer, I noticed that I have some images that are not good technically, with people in that photos that I don't know about, so my first inclination was to get rid of them. However, after some browsing in the internet, I decided to use that kind of photographs with some related quotes written on them.

One example is the image below, at the time I took this picture, I just wanted to capture the movement of the train, which was very fast, so I didn't have a second chance to reshoot because you can see that the focus in this photo is wrong. But, after I added that quote, I think the image serves its purpose.

So, don't delete your "technically wrong" photographs yet, find good related quotes to accompany them.

No comments:

Post a Comment