3/11/2013

Pre Wedding: Desi and Daniel

Two days ago, I took some pre wedding photos for my friend, Desi, and her husband-to-be Daniel.
In the morning we could see some dark clouds that made us worry of raining. But thank God, as soon as we arrived on the location, the sky was getting clear and bright. Such a blessing.
Because Daniel is a fan of Inter Milan FC, so for the second part they wore an away Inter Milan jersey.
The couples were such a joy to work with because they are not a demanding type. This was the first time that I took photos of people who were not curious to see their photos on the LCD of my camera. It was like they trusted me completely.
So enjoy the following smaller size of a few of their photos.

www.rindakoban.wix.com/rindakoban















No comments:

Post a Comment